- ACTIVITY: Privately guided walking tour
- NAME: The jewels of Apulia
- TRIP CODE: ICJOA
- DURATION: 8 days/7 nights
- GRADE: easy to moderate
- 2019 PRICES: It depends on period required & pax
• 1 night in MESAGNE
• 3 nights in LECCE
• Meals: 7 breakfasts, 6 light lunches & 6 dinners
• English speaking cycling guide
• Luggage transfers on day 4 and day 5
• Emergency phone number
ITEMS NOT INCLUDED:
• Visas, Airfare & airport taxes
• Travel Insurance (compulsory)
• Tourist taxes to be paid locally
• Other meals not mentioned in “inclusions”
• Train/bus/ferry tickets
• Entrance fees
• Bike hire*
• Anything not mentioned in “inclusions”
you can rent the following bikes: “Specialized” Cross Trail Extra to pay: Euro 110,00 per week
All rental bikes come equipped with a rear rack and trunk bag or a handlebar bar, spare inner tube, patch kit, pump, lock, and helmet if the clients choose not to bring their own.
“Gratie mille – thanks a million – for organizing and leading us through a wonderful holiday in your very special country.
Blessing & best wishes! Lois & Gary”
“Walking the Amalfi Coast & Sorrento Peninsula” guided tour – May 2012
“My Dad and I had the most enjoyable holiday imaginable with ICNOS in May this year.
As Marcello and Anna told us, May is a wonderful month to visit the Amalfi Coast.
After a long cold winter in the UK, being out everyday under the Italian sun, breathing in the fresh sea air and beautiful scents of spring, was truly heaven.
Every day we marvelled at the views and slept incredibly well after a days walking in the lovely hotels organised by ICNOS.
The staff at each hotel, but especially the first in Amalfi, were great. We will treasure the memories of all that time spent together leisurely walking up and down thousands of steps! The whole trip was incredibly well organised and we can’t wait to do more trips with ICNOS in the future.
Have lovely summers. Katrina and Richard”
“The Jewels of the Amalfi Coast” – self-guided walking tour – May 2013